ALM requires talented and creative professionals who have technology and domain expertise along with problem solving ability.ALM‘s vast software projects in multiple domains such as .Net, Java and PHP technology opens the door for multiple requirements.ALM interactive Soft Sol Pvt. Ltd has an amazing work culture which includes providing ample opportunity and freedom to learn and apply the emerging technologies. At ALM , we have advanced infrastructure including hardware, software and internet connectivity. We provide excellent benefits and competitive perks for our employees
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the following details:
Social Engine PHP developer – 3 to 6 Years Experience
We are looking for Social Engine PHP developer who is dedicated to work his carrier towards web development and he should know PHP core and OOPS software development experience.
- Experience on Social Engine web portal, Zend(Mandory)
- Codeigniter, Yii,Larvael (optional)
- Webservices, SOAP, Restfull API
- Experience on WAMP,LAMP
- Should have problem solving, Prioritizing tasks, multi-tasking, abilities and can handle tasks independently.
- Excellent command on CORE PHP, OOPS and MYSQL using CODEIGNITER/ZEND Architecture.
- Should have handled large Database(MYSQL Preferred)
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Years of Experience required: 3 – 6 Years
- No Of Positions: 2
- B.E / MCA / MSC or equivalent experience.
ERP Sales Executive – 1 to 5 Years Experience
We are looking for ERP Sales executive who is dedicated to work his carrier towards Software sales.
- Proactive Sales and Lead Generation
- Closure as per the Targets
- Should be able to handle Demo’s, presentations, and negations
- MBA or Degree in marketing or business.
- Marketing, public relations or business studies graduate.
- ERP knowledge is recommended.
- ERP/ CRM/ Accounting/ Point of Sale(POS) Software sales experience preferred
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Able to react quickly and effectively when dealing with challenging situations.
- Must have excellent computer skills including knowledge of MS Office (including word, outlook, excel and power point).
- B.Tech/B.E (Any graduate), PG Not required Years of Experience required: 1- 5 Years
Software Test Engineer/ Quality Assurance Engineer: – 3 to 5 Years Experience
Responsible for testing and evaluating the web applications and systems that make computers function.
- Understand requirements and come up with comprehensive test case list
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression and system testing, defect logging etc.
- Prepare detailed test plan based on project requirements
- Understand and follow all the standard procedures in QA team
- Understand technology and domain areas for the tasks assigned
- Be a good team player and communicate with various teams and also handle conference calls
- Share new insights, if any, with team members
- Train and bring new team members on board
- Contribute to automation and performance testing
- Experience in testing Web and Mobile applications
- Experience testing mobile web / responsive web design
- Experience testing web applications using multiple browsers/versions
- Well versed with SDLC, STLC and other Quality Assurance processes
- Good technical and debugging skills.
- Good knowledge on Web technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS, HTTP and Ajax
- Good knowledge in Database and UNIX.
- Experience testing native mobile (Android, iOS) apps will be an advantage
- Hands on experience in Web and/or Mobile automation is an added advantage
- Experience in Performance testing is an added advantage
- Able to quickly adapt to changing needs of the business
- B.Tech/B.E (Any graduate), PG Not require Years of Experience required: 3- 5 Years
.NET Senior Developer – 3 to 5 Years Experience
We are looking for a Dot Net developer who is dedicated to his craft, develop new and enhance existing technology solutions that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to develop to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Participate in cross-functional projects to develop new and enhance existing technology solutions.
- Develop and test new products and refine existing ones.
- Troubleshoot and fix current software issues doing whatever is necessary to keep the systems running smoothly.
- Promote and utilize the best development practices.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET and T-SQL coding.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- In depth knowledge of the .NET Framework, advanced .Net concepts, and managed code philosophies.
- MVC, and WCF is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of building, managing and deploying applications on Windows Server 2008, IIS 7.0.
- Strong knowledge on Sql Server 2005 and above database.
- Strong product lifecycle skill set, from requirements development and planning, through development, test and delivery.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative development style that includes technical and non-technical team members.
- Must have a passion for software engineering and take pride in your work.
- B.E / MCA / MSC or equivalent experience.
- Success at initiating and completing development projects with responsibilities in all phases of development.
- Continuing education in software development practices.
Years of Experience required: 3- 5 Years
Experienced ERP Functional Testing – 3 to 5 Years Exp
ERP Product Software Test Engineer
We are seeking a talented and energetic individual with strong work ethics, a natural problem-solver with advanced communication and interpersonal skills, a positive ‘can do’ attitude and a passion for Testing. You will be involved in activities for ERP products. You should have good understanding of ERP based concepts. You will analyze requirements, prepare and review test cases, execute test plans and perform defect logging and verification.
- Design and executive test plans and test cases on computer applications.
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing.
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites for various Software applications i.e., perform automated dynamic testing.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
- Maintain database of software defects.
- Examine code and execution of code in various environments.
- Verify specific action or function of code.
- Operate and maintain test networks.
- Provide application instructions for users.
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Create meaningful error handling procedures for application code.
- Ensure compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards and those standards set forth by upstream sources.
- Perform application security audits.
- Implement application designs; create queries, scripts, web pages and other deliverable.
- Ensure data integrity standards
- Perform reviews, walk thorough, or inspections.
- Proficiency in ERP product testing.
- Analytical skills and ability to see the big picture.
- Organizational skills.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Self-sufficiency, resourcefulness.
- Aptitude for teamwork.
- B.Tech/B.E (Any graduate) Years of Experience required: 3- 5 Years